R26 Engine Dynamics

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Geoff230F1, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Has anyone had experience of Engine Dynamics mapping on the R26. I've been reading 3 year old feedback that says when EFI got hold of cars that Engine Dynamics had worked on they were not impressed with the mapping. I'm booked in to Engine Dynamics on the 18th. I want the car done right
    Geoff

2. Going to take my R26 there for 630 injectors and mapping as soon as the intercooler group buy finishes. Andy seemed very knowledgeable.

3. I've heard nothing but good reports about them! However I use RS Tuning.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

4. I’ve had loads of work done by them in the last 2 years on my R26. Engine rebuild. Mapped a few times. Various mods.
    Up until the last work Andy did for me I was more than happy but he fitted a 2nd hand Miltek exhaust for me and one exhaust tip is about an inch shorter than the other and it looks shit. He didn’t mention it until I picked car up and I saw it for myself and I had to moan to get it sorted.
    I know he wasn’t coping workwise at the time and he has now cutback his workload.
    So what I’m saying is if he’s back to normal you’ll be more than happy with his work. If he isn’t then...
    Also Alex (his main mechanic I believe) doesn’t work for him anymore so that may have been the issue and I go to him for work now.

5. So I can trust their engine mapping. Part of the reason I'm having it remapped is cause the present map just doesn't feel right

6. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

ive had my engine built and mapped by them, never had any issues

7. I wouldn't go anywhere else for mapping. Had a few cars done there and Andy is spot on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Thanks for the feedback, I feel a bit more confident about using engine dynamics now. Looking forward to the 18th