Dumb valve??

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Cb225, May 10, 2015.

1. Hi guys.

Right this is prob a stupid question for most of you but new to the turbo engined cars, had renaultsport clio for the last 10years.

Had the megane 6 months now and it has a forge dumb valve and what i think is a blanking plate??? Didnt mind it at first but the noise is starting to annoy me abit now. Now i have a receipt that say the car has been re mapped but from what i can gather its just been done by someone that sits in the car and messes on the laptop as appose to been done proper on a rolling road.

Now all i need to no is what i need to replace the set up with or if im best of just leaving it and putting up with the noise?

Any help would be great chaps.
    Cheers

2. Purchase a new recirculation valve & sell on your whoosh whoosh dump valve to recoup some of the cost of the new valve.

3. You'll need stock bov and the hose to replace the one where ya bov is at the moment. Mines stock bov ect with just a k tec filter and box mod and it sound good to be honest