Detailing outlaws Buckanizer

Discussion in 'Other For Sale' started by matt e, Apr 26, 2019.

1. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

Brand new never used

Detailing Outlaws is a new brand from the creators of Microfiber Madness. The brand targets the detailing market and has its main focus on creating innovative detailing tools for enthusiasts and professionals. There are currently no plans to create any chemicals, so the main products will be hardware tools in any possible direction.
    The first product released from this brand range is the innovative “Buckanizer”. A portmanteau of “bucket” and “organizer”, the Buckanizer is designed to hold your detailing tools whilst you work. It's as simple as that! Created to solve the problem of shortage of space whilst detailing. Everyone's been in the situation where they're using multiple wash mitts, towels, cloths, brushes, pads etc. and you just don't have a place to store each one in turn. The Buckanizer is here to help! Stop wash mitts hung over the edges of buckets from falling off and becoming contaminated from the ground by putting them in the storage device. Designed with drainage holes to prevent water buildup.
    As you can see in the design picture, the Buckanizer attaches directly to your bucket, fitting perfectly to almost any of the typical 3.5 / 5 gal buckets. With a volume of ~ 3,7L / 1 gal, you extend your wash bucket massively for storage of any possible product like chemicals, wheel brushes, wash mitts, towels, or even drinking bottles! The Buckanizer fits when using a Gamma Seal lid - the special construction makes it possible to attach it safe and tight with or without Gamma Seal Lid installed.

£20 posted d0115ef1c21aa6516f015425843bed12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2. Cheeky offer of £15 here. I really don’t need this but I’m a huge fan of Microfiber Madness products lol.