Destiny "The Taken King" Legendary Edition PS4 sealed Including Vanguard Weapons £40

Discussion in 'Other For Sale' started by Browny, Sep 17, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition
    is perfect for new and existing Guardians that are ready to jump into the Destiny universe or continue to carve their legend in the stars. The Legendary Edition features the complete Destiny experience including The Taken King, the next evolution in the Destiny universe, Destiny, Expansion I: The Dark Below and Expansion II: House of Wolves. Unite with 20 million Guardians in the fight to defeat Earth’s enemies, reclaim all that we have lost, and Become Legend.

Destiny
    You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield some of the Traveller’s incredible power. Destiny is a next generation first person shooter featuring an unprecedented combination of cinematic storytelling, cooperative, competitive, and public gameplay, and personal activities that are woven into an expansive, persistent online world. Venture out alone or join up with friends. The choice is yours. Become Legend.

Expansion I: The Dark Below
    Beneath the surface of the Moon, a long-forgotten enemy stirs. Survive the true depths of the Hellmouth, and stop its dark army from invading Earth. Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear earned in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer arenas, and a new cooperative Strike and Raid.

Expansion II: House of Wolves
    Only the bravest Guardians will hunt down the rising Fallen threat and lay claim to the mysterious treasures of The Reef. Discover where your legend will take you next with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear to earn in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer maps, and a new cooperative Strike. Expansion II introduces a new competitive elimination mode in the Crucible and an all-new arena activity – The Prison of Elders.

Vanguard Weapons Pack DLC
    Exclusive access to 3 Vanguard-themed weapons

**This Copy i believe, does come with 1 month free trial with PlayStation Plus, however without opening it i can't be sure**

** I do have this for sale elsewhere**