Decent Stereo, compatible with Renault steering wheel control

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by adR26am, Dec 23, 2013.

1. In the market for one soon. Are there any that will work with the steering wheel control?
    Also want a colour changing one to match the dash illumination.

2. Any will work as long as you get the right adapter for the steering wheel controls.

3. Any you'd recommend that look factory fit? My dash was painted gloss black by a previous owner.

4. R26

R26

I had a Kenwood in my old R26 that had a thing called Variable Colour Illumination that would allow you to adjust red green and blue levels on the display to match interior lights. It was also gloss black.

This is the more modern version: KDC-BT92SD

5. I've got two semi-decent stereos at the moment. One is an alpine that had bluetooth and works with the control (since I fixed it) but does not have iPod comparability for some insane reason!? The other is a Clarion I've had for years which does have iPod connectivity and 728 colours (something like that) but requires add ons for Bluetooth and steering wheel controls. Wish I could splice them into one!