Decent exhaust place in North West?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Daz, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Daz

Daz

Cut a long story short when I bought the Trophy it had the centre section chopped already - something I had planned to do anyway.

It's been welded 3 times now and it keeps cracking around the flange - I'm bored of repairing it so I'm thinking of just getting a whole new centre section made up.

Either that or will an aftermarket centre join the standard back box? I'd wager getting one made up would be cheaper!

2. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

JP in Macclesfield. Best in the UK to be fair.

3. gaz

gaz

BCS "powervalve" in Haydock mate give Dave a buzz hes probably the best about at the minute in the North West his work is immense.:cool:

4. Has he sorted an exhaust out for the meg? I was bidding on a blueflame one he had for sale on eBay... but lost out :worried: he then told me about his powervalve systems and said they're making one for the meg... been looking forward to seeing how it comes out and the cost ever since. ..

5. Daz

Daz

Nice one chaps.

6. gaz

gaz

Not too sure mate but i know he loves a development car for new systems! I'll be getting in touch with him as i need a system to mate to me KTEC 3 inch downpipe.

7. gaz

gaz

Also something to consider speak to Ryan "stanton" at Garage Midnight he can do you an awesome deal on a Miltek system was speaking to him the other day about prices.

8. pipewerx in ormskirk :smile: top guys

9. Hey guys
    Finally got the Megane RS250 development completed... Full Turbo back powervalve variable tone boost actuated system...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheers
    Nige

10. emc

emc

Do you do this system for the Megane 2 also Nige? R26 in particular.

11. How much for the 250 then?

12. Nothing developed yet for the R26 :-(
    Cheers
    Nige

13. PM'd

14. Why not just post up the price so we all know mate? Saves us all asking.

15. What Mike says, just post the price for us all to see.

Also one further query, will a mapped car need to have the map tweaked after fitting the BCS system?

16. Fookin expensive is the answer!

17. PM'd

18. PM'd

Car will not require a map tweak after installation - power and torque are all boost relative..

19. For sure! Probably pick up an akropovic for that kinda cash.