1. Can someone help me on the fitting of the 70mm miltek decat , I already have a ktr catback and is it worth putting the decat on ? ? Also when fitting the decat which holes have to be plugged off and which hole you have to put the lambda sensor in ??

Cheers

2. What i know is that the lamba sensor have to be exactly at the same distance as t oem cat

3. hi are you the guy in Grimsby/blue f1 team? I am going for a decat on Saturday after putting a 3" cat back I have a 3" decat to go on, I can let you know when its fitted if you want to hear it, and if you want to see it before it goes on give me a shout cheers john.

4. Hi mate yeah I got the blue f1 in Grimsby just put the ktec catback system on mine sounds awsome just need the decat now , ok we will have to meet up sometime and al defo be interested ok hearing your exhaust , what you running at the minute ?

5. I have stage 2 map, 60mm Intercooler, k&n panel with air box mod, dump valve, 3" ktec cat back, and a 3" decat to be fitted for flames :smile:

6. Nice dont think I have seen you about ? What sort of cars does it keep up with then as I am interested :smile:! ?

7. I like to let it loose on the track cadwell is ace, I leave most local cars at lights and had some fun with a porshe near swallow earlier he did not get past! he tried to overtake along Morrison road and saw the cameras

8. Track cars are a problem as they are nippy and fast but my mate had a stripped out BMW 3. Something and he was a crap driver or it was slow, and scubbys once we are rolling they don't seem as fast :smile:

9. Nice , I see you have purchased am intercooler from France there are loads on eBay from shanghai for like £150 how long was delivery and does it make any difference ?

10. Got mine fitted a day before my first track day i think it helps but did not notice a masice power boost or awt, mine took about 5 days to come

11. Ok no problem , we will have to meet up sometime and have a chat since we are local :smile:

12. Yep how about clee mac's at 7pm tomorrow or fri

13. Al have to let you no mate al give u a message on here tomorrow and we can sort something out