Decat rattle

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by hazzf1, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Finally after a full day on the drive I have finally fitted my decat :smiley: the sounds is amazing and everything fitted good but I have a vibration when driving sounds like the exhaust his hitting something has anybody suffered a similar problem ??

2. I just decat my car 2 weeks ago, i dont have that vibration, maybe it didnt fit well

3. Hope pics help u
    IMG_1807.jpg IMG_1808.jpg

4. Markblack@MRS

Markblack@MRS RSM Trader

It'll be hitting the arb!

5. How do I stop it from hitting the arb ?

6. mine rattles afrter a while of driving I just guessed it was heat shield cant be arsed to climb under to sort it

7. Yeah it's more under load when driving you can really feel it but nothing looks loose under the car :/? It's just annoying if it is hitting the anti roll bar I don't no how to sort it any ideas ?

8. Not me I pass it to my mate :smile:

9. Hi. I have had my decat fitted to my megane for nearly a year and am finding that the rattle is getting louder. We have tried everything to stop the rattle on the arb but wondered if any one knew how to stop it or if they could forward this message to someone who does. Many thanks