R26 Dark interior roof lining

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Frimley111R, Jul 9, 2021.

1. So, the inside of my car is stripped and has been painted a lovely shade of metallic anthracite but I think I prefer the interior trim in place.

But, I do not want it in the std colour, I want it dark, the way it is now. Looking at another member's car on here I think I need to paint all the plastic parts (not sure which paint) and then cover the roof section itself with some material, again, not sure which type.

I'm missing the interior light too so that needs a bit of wiring but this is the insides at the momento.

I think the parts should cost buttons as they are same as any normal Megane.

Thoughts, ideals etc. appreciated.

2. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

3. years ago i changed all the interior plastics in my peugeot gti with a dedicated trim change spray by a company called Foliatech.Never peeled or faded years on.The other product you can use is plastidip in spray cans.Comes in loads of colours,and if you dont like it,it can be removed without damage to the trim.I have seen people spray wheels and even whole cars in it.

4. Foliatec FT20021 Interior ColorSpray, 400 ml, Flat Black : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive..this..

5. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep