Cup Springs+ downpipe

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by PTMRS, Apr 25, 2020.

1. I had to change some things in the car, to get it legalized in Germany... now i have the original springs from the 250 Cup (only with +- 35k miles)and one downpipe 76mm standing in the garage.how much can the springs and downpipe be worth??

2. Thats depende of you man. Had noticed any difference in ride or power?? I suppose yes. In Spain, only controlled emissions and they can´t see the downpipe in our cars. I have a trick to pass emission control.
    About springs, can try to paint them black, like OEM ones...Or the legal way, pay for legalize the car, but this one don´t like us, do it??:grin::grin:

3. Sorry, but you must not have understood...
    I now have H&R springs and "I'm thinking" to sell the original springs,or not!
    When I did the Tüv(in Germany) the guy saw the downpipe and wrote it as an error, so I had to take it out and put the original... now it's 99% original :disrelieved::disrelieved:
    Later I want to buy a CE approved exhaust, or I will always have problems with Tüv and the "Polizei"

manugtt likes this.
  4. Ah! Ok man, my mistake:sweatsmile: Sometimes I read one thing and understand other.