Cup-S Detailing

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by RS_Jamie, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Hi All.

I picked up the car just over two weeks ago now and I managed to spend the first weekend giving it a thoroughly good clean following the Auto Finesse detailing guide. All the pictures are below but I've got the products used right at the very end:

43yKThN.jpg
    v6XHLQm.jpg d1ZhshH.jpg 10nzExD.jpg C8vzAn0.jpg pE7movC.jpg

The products I used were Autobrite Snowfoam, Auto Finesse Iron Out, Gyeon Tar Remover, Gyeon Bathe+, Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish, Chemical Guys Blacklight and Simplewax Armageddon.

Then a few after pictures for when I managed to go for a run out with a local Renaultsport friend.

NY91UXT.jpg
    20dFyy2.jpg DDEvJz3.jpg 6BPGCyR.jpg BIJL0Cr.jpg 4lOYXVR.jpg

I've been surprised by how much I really love the car. All I can think about is tinkering with it and then getting it straight out on track.

dan4291 likes this.
  2. Very nice!

3. I really did try! Thanks, Gareth

4. As a detailing enthusiast and former self employed detailer I appreciate a clean car. Looking forward to cleaning my RS250 when I pick it up on Saturday.

5. What spec have you got on it? Have you owned one before?

6. It’s a red 250, Full Fat with cup pack, leather Recaro’s, RS monitor, visibility pack.
    Not owned a Megane before but did used to own a Ph1 172 about 12 years ago.

7. Sounds fantastic mate, a real nicely specced car, I'm sure you'll be all over it. Let us know how you get on!

8. Will do, I’ll be posting some pictures on Sunday no doubt.

9. Picked up the RS 250 yesterday morning! What a car! Will start my own thread when I take time and take some pictures ha

197gaz likes this.