265 Cup S Decat

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by wheresjameo, May 8, 2016.

1. I have a brand new 275 Cup S with the optional Akropovic exhaust but am after a de-cat, Has anyone had this done on there's? Or got any vids?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. RS tuning do a sports cat compatable with the akra. Not sure if they do a decat though. Worth checking. Let me know how you get on. Mine arrives the end of this month.

3. Not loosing your warranty with decat or dont care? I think its more reasonable to get the dp with sports cat, maybe it wont matter to warranty then.

4. And I doubt anyone at Renault Service will ever know the difference between standard and this one plus the one above doesn't need a remap or emmisons light removal

5. Any thoughts on the above??

6. Until theres something going wrong on your cars mechanical/engine side and they have to investigate what caused it, im shure it will be all fine to use this item you found as its going thru the emissions test and nobody will see it just that easily as its location is somewhat hidden.
    I should say give it a go.

wheresjameo likes this.
  7. A friend of mine fitted a scorpion decat to his acrapovic system and it sounds awesome in sport mode! Gavin porter on Meg sport also has the same thing. Straight swap from the oem cat

wheresjameo likes this.
  8. Brilliant that just the video I was after with the Akro, I'll order it up tomorrow from Ktec cheers

9. Bowen likes this.
  10. i have a decat and the pops and bangs are loud!!

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    wheresjameo likes this.