Cup S Decal?

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by daytona, Aug 18, 2020.

1. I have recently bought a Cup S but it's missing the front sticker/decal does anyone have any idea where i could buy a 'Cup S' Decal that goes on the front splitter? Renault doesn't seem to be able to help Thanks in advance

2. Renault do sell them as I bought one as a spare last year. Will try and find the part number.

3. Cheers much appreciated the part number would be a great help , i phoned Renault and my local dealer couldn't find it on their system.

4. Try renaultpartsdirect.co.uk, have definitely seen them there. The site is down for maintenance at the moment though.

5. Yeah you can get them for a reasonable price unlike the trophy one I wanted!

6. FF61BC58-EC48-45E9-A023-A01EB11FB0A1.png

7. They are cheap. I thought about getting a spare also.

8. I debated removing mine at first but it has grown on me. What does the S stand for? Spec maybe?

9. What spec..... the lack of it perhaps?

The s was a run out special that had everything taken off it to make it cheap. Gave you just whaf you needed the diff and cup chassis for the lowest price.

Cup - S could be abreivated to CS. Ethos similar to Porsche CS give you a car with most stuff removed for cheaper price. So if you go racing you can spec the car adding stuff back in either from renault option list or aftermarket.

I think the dash is more telling being a Union Jack flag. Making uk specific model unlike trophy.

10. It has the important spec as you've mentioned. An original Cup (without the S) in a Meg or Clio was always lacking creature comforts.
    So a Cup sport instead of club sport? Not sure about that considering the word sport is used in Renaultsport. It's not important but am just curious? :grinning: