Crash & Insurance

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by meso100, Aug 28, 2013.

1. It depends on your policy wording. Some policies have a "3rd party excess" some don't.

You'd (and everyone else) would pay for it in increased premiums.

2. With it being a rear end collision, I'd go through the insurance. He will more than likely put a whiplash claim in.

3. £700 excess! Bloody hell!!!!! and I thought my £150 excess was a lot.

Personally I'd have paid it and let the insurance sort yours and his.

BTW if he starts the whiplash claim make sure it wasn't one if those scam crash's that set off then stop so you hit them. :wink:

4. It's £850 excess pal, and I don't have to pay it as not claiming for my car. Insurance are dealing with his car at the moment.

I am sure it was a crash for cash job but what can I do. I "predicted" traffic and hit him which all day long is my fault because I hit him in the ass. I am sure they slammed the brakes on as there were NO cars but I can't prove that and insurance couldn't give a shit!

5. I'd report it as sus to the insurance people, yes it's your fault you hit him but surly doing that is against the law to cause an accident.

I'm sure you will have seen this sort of thing on the TV where they set off and stop at a clear roundabout.