225 Crankshaft f4rt of a diesel engine

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by rickyoreka, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Good afternoon, everyone apologizes for the language. My name is Carlos and I am from the Canary Islands.
    The subject is that I buy a megane f1 team r25 black gold
    I found out by a mechanic that they had mounted pistons wossner, pec, but they had thought to lighten the crankshaft, and instead of lightening it mounted a crankshaft of a diesel engine code F9Q.
    E been looking for forums in france and someone installed it on clio f4rt, someone done this ??
    There may be problems in the long run or break the crankshaft.
    I have commented that to avoid problems that install the original crankshaft or that of the megane 3 rs.
    Can you help me with this ??
    Greetings and thanks to all

2. I have done this on a Renault Clio 16v engine, F7P. The engine block (1.8) was bored so i could mount the Renault Clio Williams pistons (2.0) F7R, i kept the original rods. After boring the block, the rods needed to be machined on both sides an the block also, on the interior. The engine worked fine, no problems.

3. Thank you very much, I was in the parts store of renault and I am told that the reference of the crank of the 225 megane is 8200037836, the engines f8q, f9q and some more share the same crankshaft. There are several references that are exactly the same but only the 8200037836 is reinforced.

4. The diesel runs mich higher torque, so I would doubt there will be any problem.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk