Could this be the Sparta 250??? Bent rods new engine???

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by Ovy, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Ovy

Ovy

Found a rs 250 on ebay just wondering if it's Sparta's 250 it's Birmingham same colour similar mileage cat c front end repaired but no metion of engine??? If he/she could confirm yes or no. Surly would be in interests of potential buyers if it is that car , of cause it may not be and just by coincidence???
    here is the ebay item number 111628893017 did this on my phone but sure one of you could put proper link up.

2. Does he need to mention it?

Wouldn't it be down to the buyer to do his homework before parting with their cash?

3. Ovy

Ovy

Well we haven't established if it it that car yet but A forum thread like this would help a said buyer do ther homework, would you not want to know if you were a potential buyer?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  4. Obviously I would want to know but I wouldn't buy it without checking first.
    Loads of sellers don't mention faults, obviously normally minor like aircon or electrics, buyer beware on the second hand private seller market.

5. Ovy

Ovy

Totally agree. At least a thread like this creates some awareness, it could even give promotion to the sale ect.. that is if it's the same car??

6. Hopefully a new member too.

If it's not the same car I would be very surprised.