COOKSPORT lowering springs

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by gjonmat, May 5, 2015.

1. Blimey did these go for £286?!?!?!?! Aren't they 180 from Cooksport direct??

Thinking about these for mine but I use mine daily in London lots of speed humps S-:

2. Glad I paid £190 delivered when Cooksport had a few sets!!

3. Well he has got to fund his btcc seat :wink:

Glad I paid 140 still in the box

4. Daz

Daz

Some people are crazy - nearly £100 over retail for used springs

5. Are they not making anymore or something?

6. They're out of stock and have been for a good 2-3 months now, with it being unknown when they'll be back in stock.

A used set went for c£335 on ebay before these ones as well.......

7. That's a crazy mark up, I'm actually quite tempted to put mine up for sale, as I have a brand new set still boxed, wonder how much they would get!

8. Don't bother mate, I was thinking of lowering mine but my brother in law has just bought an R26 with them on. It JUST clears speed bumps virtually stopping to go over them, and if you live in an area with loads like I do you're going to end up doing some damage.

9. Daz

Daz

I think Josh is having far more fun playing with motor cars :smile:

He had a cracking weekend last week - boy done good so far!

The reason I won't have them is one day someone will snap a spring and will have zero chance of getting a replacement - it would be interesting to see how many sets have been produced actually!

They do look great on mk2 clios though

10. They ride very well also! I had some on my Ph1 172. Paid £130 for them brand new, drove around for a year and did 12k miles and sold them on for £110.

11. I'd rather just wait than pay not that much off double!

I am on the look out for a set but my standard stuff isn't broken so I'll just wait