Cobra Cat Back

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by GTMegane, May 17, 2016.

1. Thinking about adding a Cobra Exhaust onto my 2015 Megane Sport Tourer. Some people have suggested that I will get sensor lights coming on my dash, and that I would need another remap as well once fitted. Q:Are either of these true, do I have another option so I can actually hear my car.
    My megane is remapped to 300HP and has a BMC performance panel filter. This car was never made to sound sporty, but it would be nice if there was a cheap option to be able to achieve this

silkygun likes this.
  2. Cut the mid res out? Much cheaper and achieves same effect

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. MBC

MBC

I'd chop out the ressy too mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I take it there is no emission sensors or anything that I would need to worry about so I did not get warning on my dash if this was done

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

5. I have a cobra from turbo back. You won't have any trouble with em lights. I've heard many different types of mk3 exhausts and the cobra system is one of the best. Genuine 75mm all the way through and well made. Luckily I got mine 2nd hand and got it all for £250. The car it was on before was a 250. With just the cat back (not sports cat) it made 12bhp over standard.

GTMegane likes this.