Clearout in Cheltenham

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by trismotteram, Dec 27, 2013.

1. I am moving and need the space back, so I need to bin some projects:

Ph1 rear calipers, need a clean and paint (could do with a full refurb but cheap and easy to DIY with them off the car), passed an MOT at a dealer less than 1000 miles prior to removal (only removed as I had spares fully refurbed).
    Free to collect. Rather not post.

Ph1/2 interior dash plastics. Includes speedo cowl, clock surround, vent covers etc. All except the main console fascia. Was intended for a spraying project which I didn't have time or effort for.
    Free to collect. Rather not post.

Ph1 steering wheel and airbag (will fit Ph2 but airbag does not have silver ring). Has cruise control switches and all functioning perfectly. Wheel could do with a quick clean but no rips or scuffs. Only removed due to fitting R26 wheel and bag.
    £20 to collect (airbag alone is worth loads more than that).

Ph3 steering wheel (no airbag). Black leather, white stitching, all 3 bezels in silver, with cruise control switches. Bought with a project in mind to fit it to my Ph1, not sure if it would work, probably easy with the right knowledge. Near mint condition)
    £20 to collect (paid £70 to buy it not long ago and hasn't left the box since)

Email me at tristanmotteram@hotmail.co.uk :smile:

2. Pictures may help?

3. Not got everything to hand just yet. Will do later as I have to move everything again haha.

Forget to put: 225 intake manifold and fuel rail (no injectors). Free to collect.

:wink:

4. Steering wheel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Manifold:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Calipers (in need of a good clean but did pass an MOT with flying colours, bit of extra rust since removal and storage in garage, will wire brush off)?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Forgot I had those pics on my Photobucket. None of the plastics or the Ph3 wheel, will get those later.