Chinese owner first post

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by chinese meganer, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Hellow everyone,I am from China,I get my megane rs in 2019,I don't know precise model,because in China,just only one model is available,it is megane RS 2014 Racing type,2.0T engine,265 HP.This is a wonderful car,but unfortunately,sales is very low.In China,we have about 200 owners,and now,no new car sales.Even used car are becoming less and less,deu to traffic accident or race track collision.
    But fortunately,I find this place to discuss this pretty car,I will show some photos of our car,last grew one is mine.
    Finally,I have a question,I have two kind of oil filter,part numberis 8200768927 8200768913,which is suit my car,they are almost identical.There is only a difference in heigh,about 8 mm.
    (forgive my poor English)

QQ浏览器截图20220220233058.png 微信图片_20220612161713.jpg 微信图片_20220612161739.jpg 微信图片_20220612162007.jpg

2. so what is specific model of my car
    Here is some detial, 265 HP, 195 kw, 360Nm, engine:F4RM874, tyre size: 235 35 R19, has LSD,

3. Hi and welcome, part No 8200768927 is recommended as a Renault part.Your English is fine, my Chinese, non existent!. how are you coping with Covid, we seem to have come out of it now. Weather here in Scotland, wet and windy.

4. Hi.
    In China, It is very strict about Covid. If one people get Covid in a building, the whole village or community will be closed for 14 days.In April and may, in my city Shanghai, all community was forced to closed.People couldn't even go downstairs.It was hard to buy food.The government was like a mute.I think in their opinion, you could died in any way as long as it was not a Covid. I think it is unimaginable in your country.I am very disappointed in Shanghai, especial it is the most developed city in China. Looking back at the past two months, life was too bad.Stupid decrees are more fear than viruses.Anyway, in China, treatment is free, you will receive the best treatment until you are cured.We joke that getting Covid was not the most terrible thing.The most terrible thing was that the neighbor got the virus.

Filo likes this.
  5. I sincerely hope things improve for the Chinese people. Stay safe ,stay well young man.

6. I think you have a 265 Cup - that sounds and looks correct. If it has red brake calipers & LSD, then it is the Cup, rather than Sport or Lux version. That’s a lovely looking line up in your photos! Do Chinese owners like to modify their Megs, or is it more preferred to keep them standard?

7. Thanks, I hope the virus wii be eliminated soon

8. Most people have original car. In China, vehicles are only allowed to be modified in a small range, like colour.But fortunately, in 2017, about 100 cars were officially converted, they had official program to increase horsepower, exhaust at middle and end is from Akrapovic. Some people said that in Europe, exhaust at head end was also from AKr, but it was unable to be introduced into China due to environmental regulations. Are what they said is true? I didn't find any related products on eBay.