225 Check injectors

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by smalleys225, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Hi all, was just driving back from the shop and all of a sudden car went into limp mode and message "check injectors" came up, it has 630cc injectors in. Any ideas what to do will be most appreciated, I did plug it into my obd reader and it said turbo waste gate solenoid so took that off and cleaned it but it made no difference to the limp mode? Help please.

2. My car was doing the same with that message and my mechanic discovered that a bolt on one of the coils was worn and lose so the coil was not holding so he used a heli coil to bore a new hole and also that when the coolant is low the car also does that

Afrique du sud

3. MicKPM

MicKPM RSM Trader RSM Trader

Probably the boost control solenoid valve then, which is common for "CHECK INJECTION" generic message. The trouble is, cleaning it isn't scientific and without having the sub-code context information you don't know what the actual problem is. The most common failures are age on the component and it just needs replacing or it could be a wiring fault somewhere between the N75 and the ECU/UPC.

Start with a proper and reliable diagnostic or jus gamble the money and replace it.

Mick