Check injection

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Ab93, Aug 22, 2018.

1. hi guys having an issue with the check injection and orange service light popping up, car doesn’t go completely into limp mode as it doesn’t limit the revs, but it just seems to completely cut the turbo, no boost. Sometimes the esp/asr lights up too. Doesn’t seem to be a specific time it does it but only other info I can give is it seems to happen when car has been idling for a while, or if I put my foot down in a high gear, earlier I was sitting in traffic with clutch down in 1st, soon as I put it in neutral and let off the clutch it came on. I have had the throttle body off and cleaned it up along with most other connections I can see with contact cleaner, N75 valve maybe? Sensor in the accelerator? Or is it because I have uprated intercooler and air filter/intake without car being mapped? Thanks

2. What car is it? My 265 flashed up with this warning a couple of times under load. It was a boost pressure sensor I believe. Was replaced under warranty.

3. Sorry I forgot to mention, 55 plate megane 225. Thanks

4. Have you had scanned for error codes?

5. Hi yes I have and picked these up:

DF004 - Turbo charging pressure circuit - voltage outside tolerance limits

DF054 - Turbo charging solenoid valve control circuit - open circuit

DF078 - Motorised throttle control circuit - general motorised throttle control fault

DF079 - Motorised throttle valve automatic control - stored

6. N75 valve

Ab93 likes this.
  7. Thanks for your help!