Check injection message p0243 code

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by m4rkj, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Hi my r26 has the check injection on the dash and won't rev past 2500rpm read the codes the only one that has stayed is p0243 which is the waste gate solenoid are these a common problem to go or are they tied into any other systems to give you a false trail. Another thing is I had a code for the knock sensor p0325 I think how many wires go to the plug is it 2 or 3 as I can see 2 and not sure if I can see a broken one as I only had a quick mess after I'd finished work cheers.

2. P0325 is a circuit malfunction code, so check resistance of sensor and wires.. knock sensors usually have two wires. I don't know if overboost could cause the ecu to think there's a knock sensor circuit issue.

3. I've ordered a n75 solenoid but for a vw as I'm sure there the same they look identical but £50 cheaper than Renault so I'll know in the morning if it cures the problem

4. I've just had exactly the same problem. Getting new solenoid tomorrow. Did you have any running issues before it went? I've had splutters and mid range flat spots.

Mine was definitely caused by water leaking into the engine bay over the solenoid.

5. Not really no it just went all back to normal now after changing the solenoid

6. Same, had mine changed today. All good.