Check Injection/Check Emissions

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by JamieRS175, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Hi all.

I have an issue with my 175. I had to change a fuse in the engine bay after removing the battery and ecu etc etc then replacing everything I started the car and the check Injection Message was there. So I took it for a drive and whilst out the check emissions message came on aswell as the engine light. The car runs spot on and theres no black smoke from the exhaust everything seems fine. Ive had a mobile mechanic plug it on a clip but there was no fault codes. (perhaps it needs a renault code reader) Not sure if it could be related to the car being mapped and that I have distubed something by disconnecting the battery. Anyway and advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hey mate, I had this happen but mine was due to not having plugged a sensor back in, just make sure everything is connected up, sounds stupid but its worth a check

3. Hi mate I did check it all over just in case but everything was connected up. I will however check again this weekend. Its strange, the car runs spot on which makes me think it could be the car is not recognising the remap maybe. Just strange that disconnecting the battery has done this :confused: