Check cruise control ? RS250

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Rensport225, Sep 18, 2020.

1. So got a strange one, cruise control was working when I got the car a few weeks back.. since then I have changed suspension and steering wheel with battery disconnected for a good few hours in last week or so.

No warnings on check control just "OK"

When I switch on the cruise control on it says "check cruise control" on dash message with no green symbol at all and no speed info etc

Switch over to speed limiter and it all works fine, amber symbol, steering wheel controls work etc.

Checked both clutch switches and both show no continuity open and continuity closed.

Brake switch is working on lights and to start car.

Horn and controls on steering wheel work.

Is there an engine bay fuse for CC as I cant find any info on them just in the car ?

Thanks in advance for any help

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

2. Quick one .. stupid question time as im sure I know the answer.. but just to confirm

Normally you press clutch down and you press start button and car starts

.. mine is now only doing brake plus start only, will not start with clutch down..

making me think one of the switches is duff even though con check was ok ...

3. sounds like the switch on the clutch peddle, mine did it once a week ago so think mine is on the way out.

4. Thanks got a new one coming tomorrow, hope it solves the issue

5. Update

switches didn’t work checked everything and couldn’t find a fault.

Booked in at Renault as I don’t have CLIP and they just said there was a software issue and they have reloaded it and it’s all working, starts with clutch and cruise control now fully operational :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk