1. Hi just wondering if anyone has had this same problem . When I first start the car and have to turn 45 degrees off the drive. I get a message saying check abs . Check breaking system. I've also noticed on full lock the cars front tyres have a noise as if there sliding .

2. Front wheel bearings. Just had the same problem

3. Did your faults all clear after about 10 seconds?

4. Pretty sure this will be one the ABS cables gone intermittent seeing quite few these now
    You’ll need CLIP to indicate which one
    The horrible grinding sound is full lock is diff being driven by wheels at odd low speed and quite normal

5. No worries cheers. Will get it checked out at my local garage see if they can find it. With the grinding I hadn't really noticed it until these fault messages so just thought it was linked

6. At first yes but over time would stay on for longer and would sometimes come on when I went on full lock getting on/off my drive. Changed both sensors and still the same problem. My code reader was showing the drivers side to be the fault but it was actually the passenger bearing was at fault. Got mark black to change hub bearings and swivel bearings at the same time. £260 problem solved