Can't decide. Injen or ITG.

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by CKR86, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Basically recently purchased a 250 which came with a K-Tec intake. I recently fitted a Forge DV and not overly happy with the sound now. Thing need to play around with the different coloured springs. I found this on YouTube
    Can it it running at the end of the clip. I messaged the company that made the video and was told that they are running a universal Baily DV. I was trying to get a overall sound similar to that but retaining the Forge unit I already have. Couldn't really find anything on the ITG unit. Been a bit fan of ITG stuff for many years. I would of just got the ITG one but this Injen keeps cropping up.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards
    Chris

2. they both seems insanely expensive for what they are. Buy a bit of pipe and couple of bends and a filter save £100+

I dont get what sound you are hearing either? all can hear is a dump valve and the exhaust

3. True could do that but preferred a proper made up kit that was all.

4. I have the ITG kit . Easy to install and sounds awesome . The stock dv sounds really loud.