265 CAN CLIP around Nottingham/Derby?

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by vW3iW6hX, Jul 1, 2021.

1. I recently bought a 265 in April when I couldn't check the AC.

Smart move.

Heatwave comes, it wasn't working. I've had it topped up at Halfords of all places, but it still isn't working. I read about the DF1070 trip switch for low gas pressure, I read either on here or Cliosport that someone had managed to reset it on a Scenic with an iCarsoft i907 device. I figured it was a good buy to have a code reader anyway so I bought an upgraded model (the iCarsoft CR v2.0) figuring it would have the same functionality but it arrived today and it doesn't seem to.

Using the live data logging function on the AC module, it confirms that "AC prohibited by injection computer ----- Yes" which makes me think that I do have the DF1070 fault logged. But if I check the injection computer then it shows that there are no fault codes logged.

So I wondered if anyone local had a proper (or "proper", whatever works...) CAN CLIP setup who wouldn't mind trying to reset it or me. Happy to come to you, happy to supply beer tokens, I just want to avoid trying to navigate the minefield of CAN CLIP clones and having to also buy myself a laptop just to run 32 bit Windows on...

Thanks!

2. Tried Mick at Diamond motors?

3. I haven't yet, cos I know he's booked about 2+ weeks in advance at the moment (after I spoke to him about the sensor issue I was having). I figured I'd ask the question first, but if no one has the kit locally then I'll give him a call and get booked in.

4. Not sure how far your willing to travel, but I’m sure Dan at RSS in lichfield would be able to help out

5. That wouldn't be too bad, it's "just" down the A38 so shouldn't take too long. I'll look them up, thanks

Lopes3d likes this.