Buddy - First Megane RS 265

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Robert Budd, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Hi all,

In my fifties, always a car nut from my first car a 998 Austin Cooper , (took 6 weeks to roll& right off - my Dad was spitting bullets) to my old 'Shitfire' aka Spitfire in the drive.

Found myself a stunning 265 , 2012 with 30k on the clock , just getting the Can belt done before I pick up and wanted some help who to go to for a LEVEL 1 ECU soft tune 300bhp approx. Also matts stickers etc , sado I know ......................

Looked at a couple , intrested in the view out there - live in the South , New Forest.............. thanks, can't wait to get delivery , like being 17 again !

2. Hi Robert and welcome
    Great car, get some pictures up asap, i bought my one in August.
    Planning a few mods in the future then going to EFI for the remap, not going down the hybrid route just yet.

I am also in my 50's, mine is just for track day use and i'm loving it.

Enjoy :laughing:

3. Hi Ian,

Thanks for coming back - no photos yet , delivery is in a week or so ............. cat on a hot tin roof ! I'll get some piccies up then. Its going to be pure road use at this stage hence any converts will be soft , but first drive was great , as i said bit like being 17 again ! I'll look up EFI ???