265 Broken under tray and bumper lip

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Nitro94, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Hit quite a large rock in the road today. Thankfully it hasn’t destroyed my front bumper but it’s snapped off some of the grey plastic lip that’s under the bumper and ripped off half my engine undertray.
    Will check for any more damage but can anyone reccomend where I could buy these parts from as I imagine direct from Renault they will cost a bomb
    Thanks

2. Try Renaultpartsdirect.co.uk, moto-dynamic.com, bsgparts.pl and post a wanted ad, somebodies always breaking one.

3. The front bit of the under tray is still intact. It’s the splitter under the bumper. Is this part of the front under tray or is it a separate part?

4. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

5. Managed to get hold of a new undertray but am thinking about getting an aftermarket splitter. Anyone know if they replace the stock splitter or if they attach to it.
    Thanks

6. Does anyone now what the fixing are for the under tray? I know there two m6 chimney clips on the front. But what do the rear/sides m6 washer bolts fixings screw into on the car?

7. Are you talking about under tray under the engine or the front part?

8. Under the engine, but ive already done it. No sign of chimney nuts like that catalogue said, captive nuts in the aluminium radiator support, captive nuts everywhere else aswell. The ones on each side bar spinning, so had to cut them off and cable tie for the time being.