Broken part

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Asherz, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Now earlier on i was checking out the engine bay thinking it needs a bloody good clean when i found a pipe that wasnt connected... Its came of the ufo shaped object that runs to the intercooler and up to in the air pipe that goes to the turbo. IF the ufo shaped part does sweet f**k all then can i just use a bit of plastic like a T peice or does the black object have a purpose ?

Cheers ash

2. A pic would be helpful but it sounds like the fuel vapour return.
    Lee

3. one way valve by the sounds of it, they're there for a reason so get it sorted asap!

4. Just uploading photos to photo bucket al then post!

5. [​IMG]

6. These better be covered under warentee like a fool i didnt check then engine bay before taking the car away

7. It's the vapour recirc system. It's usually the other end of that pipe that meets the throttle body that snaps. I'm sure it's about £45 to replace.
    Lee

8. Were do you order part from lee ? Renault or do euro car parts do um? Would this explain my rough idle ?

9. I'm sure it's a renault only part. Yes it would explain the rough idle.
    Lee

10. Loljust spoke to renault they dont know what that part is guess alhave to go down show um

11. This is oretty piss poor from renault leicester i took the car down as they asked and they dont know what part it is.... So does anyone have the part number or an easy fix ? Thinking if i get some heat proof take or real think pipe i coukd do a temp fix as i personally think thats why the cars idling funny