Brembo vs Pagid

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by smurfworld, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

Had air con regassed and the garage said I need new front pads and tyres.
    Looking to change at weekend. Can get Pagid or brembo from local shop, is there a difference apart from price? Should I stick to brembo to match calipers?
    Cheers guys in advance

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

2. To what car? You can get Brembos as OEM pads, and you can get some Pagid RS-29 for the Meg II RS for example, completely different pads than ordinary OEM ones. I am trying to tell that the choice between them two brand can be completely different price level and pad..

3. My choice is Pagid RS29 all round, All year round too.
    Little noisy but nothing major

4. If you're after normal road pads for day to day driving then the brembos will be fine. I've got them fitted front and rear in mine atm and I've had no issues so far. Mine came from ECP. Cheap as chips and are ok for daily driving.

For track, they take under an hour to change all 4 pairs so you may as well have two different sets, if you want to track it.

Oh, btw. If you have a Costco near you then they are doing £50 off a set of 4 Michelin from Monday until 20 Nov. 4x PS4 for £350!