Brembo Brakes Compatibility

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Rodrigo Aragon, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Hi guys !! I need some help!

I´m from Guatemala, and i was wondering if there are any other cars that uses the same brake discs/rotos as the Megane RS 265 Cup. I know KTec and KamRacing have Worldwide Shipping but its a lot cheaper and easier for me to buy a set of brakes in the U.S and then ship them to Guatemala City.

2. are you looking for plain brembo disks,or slotted?You will find the plain brembos are far easier and cheaper to get hold of ,than slotted disks.

3. Looking for grooved or slotted.i was trying to look for discs with same dimensions in the webpage of Brembo USA but i only found 340 mm x 30mm :worried:

4. i cant recall anyone on here ordering 265 disks from the USA on this site.The thing is,plain brembos are so much easier to source from multiple outlets in the uk,and sometimes from poland and germany.Half the price of slotted disks,so most go for that.
    Reanult went back to plain disks on the 275 due to pad life being double on plain disks,than grooved.

have you looked at the Mr Auto website?..normally very good for Renault parts,and have a branch in Brazil,which isnt to far away from your country!

Rodrigo Aragon likes this.