Brand new Ohlins set for Megane III RS

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by udimension, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Hi for all members,

Brand new Ohlins Road and track set without springs : 2600€ + shipping

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      787.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      782 KB
      Views:
    • P1070371.JPG
      P1070371.JPG
      File size:
      779.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Had me checking out exchange rates!

How long are these ok for off of the car? Are they ok to store for months or years?

We're the ones fitted as option on cup s and trophy the same as the trophy r except for the ceramic springs?

3. Mom. Should have sold these in Dec. Bloody brexit puts 20% vat and extra import duty by the look of it.

4. I installed a new Ohlins set on my Megane III RS Cup 250cv phase 1 from 2010. The rear springs of the cup chassis are the same as those included in the Ohlins kit. The change is obvious. The car is more efficient while being more comfortable. As the roads in my city (Toulouse in France) are quite damaged, I adjusted to the most flexible: 20 clicks in front and 30 behind. It is a pure happiness of versatility since.

I would never go back to the original shocks.

steering likes this.
  5. Sold (to a French buyer)

6. Well done.

If it was not for brexit :disrelieved:and import tax that I don't understand I would have been tempted.

7. Same!! ******* Brexit
    If anyone has a set for sale in the UK I would definitely be tempted

8. Same for who lives out of England. I use to buy many parts in your country but since now...we must to think!:weary:

9. For information, i have to sell another same brand new set.

10. If you have a MRS3 Cup, the rear steel springs are the same than the Ohlins "road and track" set. You can normally order the special Ohlins steel front springs in UK Renault (part number : 540103972R).