BOV and induction kit

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Ren225ultrablue, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Looking for a Forge (or similar) bov kit and a cold air feed induction kit. (k+n or similar)

2. Don't bother with the BOV.

3. Hi,

I have a forge valve and red pipe work I took off mine when I bought the car I never got round to selling if you’re interested? Worked ok, doesn’t make any difference to anything - was just a little noisy for me with this and the stainless exhaust so I went back to standard!

Let me know if you want it mate.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hi Toby.
    Could well be. How much are you looking for it?
    Mark.

5. Why you say no BOV?? I just installed one and undecided on it to be honest.. not sure if it for every day driving but I’ll give it a few weeks and see..

6. They make an horrendous noise (IMO) the standard recirculating valve puts the air back into the turbo so keeps it spinning a bit better, the standard recirculating one is okay, a forge one is better there is another https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ProPerfe...-R26-250-Volvo-Kia-Dodge-Hyundai/282162643730 that people say is very good.

But its your choice :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. Yea I only got the car and installed an ITG induction kit down behind the headlight but put the Forge BOV in at the same time.. Prob should have left the BOV off for a while first to see what the induction kit sounded like..

Mapping it soon and near all places that map say a BOV is a good addition and that’s the main reason I installed it..

My mates have Mégane powered Clios for Nurburgring and all have BOV’s but might be too much for daily driving

8. Hello mate,
    Are you still looking for an induction kit? I may have a Ktec one up for sale.
    Cheers,
    Si

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

9. How much you want for it?

10. How much you want for it as I'm looking for 1