Boost issues

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Richardspeed10, Oct 8, 2018.

1. After a little advice if anyone car help. I’m currently running stage 2 speak RST sports car cat back,630 injectors, pro alloy intercooler, forge recirculation valve and mapped at RST producing 282/300. My car holds 19psi midrange but after 5k it drops down to 12psi. Thanks in advance

2. assume this is in sport mode

3. R26 doesn’t have a sport mode pal

4. Turbo actuator fault?

5. I’ve heard running a 250 actuator is a good idea what would you thoughts be on that on pal??

6. Could be a failing actuator or a faulty n75 valve. The stock actuator should be more than good enough so no need to change to a 250 or a Forge one. I presume it's only just started losing boost?

7. I’ve just replaced the n75 valve but it hasn’t solved the problem. I’ve only owned the car 3 weeks so it could of been happing a while

8. Have you sorted your boost drop out yet?

I've lived with a stage 1 RSTuning mapped Meg 2 for 3 years with this same issue. I would get 1.1 bar and it would drop down to .6 bar.

Replaced my fuel pump in the unit together with the strainer filter and no more boost drops. Solid at 1.1 now through the range.