1. I've read all the positive experiences and posts re' RS Tuning in Leeds but has anyone ever used the Bluefin ECU tuneup for the Megane RS 265/275 ? via the Bluefin handset this gives 49bhp and 51 ft lb extra and of course you can do this yer self at home with the handset via the OBD port, plug and play as they say, the handset retains the original ecu data so you can revert back to the original at anytime, I did this on my Mondeo Titanium X 200bhp upped to 235 and nearly 400ft lbs, it 's pretty mega thro' the mid range gears.

2. Bluefin is really nice on the Focus ST and RS models but first the ODB on the Megane RS is a pain in the ass and second... why'd you change the tuning of your car?

3. Papps, I've just read thro' that thread you quote, man that's scary, I wasn't going to get the Megane Bluefin, just curious really, the Mondeo Bluefin has been on for a year and is pretty epic,2000rpm tp 3500 rpm thro' 3rd and 4th knocked about 1.5 secs off, 12.4 secs down to 10.8 secs, but that's a 2.2 turbo diesel, nowhere near the state of tune of the Megane.

4. Stay away!!

I think my thread provides all the info as to why.

Get it mapped properly is all I will say, I did in the end and was much happier and had the peace of mind to go with it.

5. Thanks Oink, will stay away as you advise.