Sponsored By:  

Blister berg and Spa 9th and 11th November.

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by ianplymouth, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Booked this a long time ago, Zandvoort got cancelled :cry:
    but got replaced with Spa, anyone going

2. Yes Ian, going spa on the 11th with my mates r26 and another’s 250, both very track specced cars, we’re going down on the 10th and stopping over somewhere nearby, you going straight from one to the other or doing something similar?

ianplymouth likes this.
  3. I will be travelling down from Blister berg on the 10th staying at B&B Natrura Couette et cafe Stavelot for that night and the following night, then travelling back on the Tuesday morning.

do you want to meet up Sunday night for food and maybe a beer or two :laughing:

Poppaboost likes this.
  4. I'll be there as well, still 50/50 regarding going on track. Car keeps on going into limp mode recently and don't really trust the car :-(

5. Get it sorted and get your ass there :laughing::laughing:

6. Stefan is going

7. Sounds like a plan, mates booked the hotel so just checking where it is, we’re going hardcore and driving back on the Monday night :fearscream:

8. That's nuts, thought i was driving some distance, but that will be a fresh day
    Ill pm you my number

9. 4E009A56-5FFF-43DB-9457-FDE3DA01F028.png We’re staying here, no idea if this is anywhere near you though :tearsofjoy:

10. It's 20 miles away from where im staying in Stavolot, will give you a call and see on the day :laughing:

11. I'm 3 miles the other side of the circuit to you

12. No problem mate, we’ll have to make a Renaultsport pit area:tongueclosed:

13. Sure we could muster something up :sunglasses: