250 Black Wheel bolts

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by nathrs250, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Someone posted a link to some black after market wheel bolts for the 250 the other day, and for the life of me i cant find it. I dont suppose someone could post a link for me??

Cheers

2. And they fit your 250 (obvious i know), only reason i ask is because it says BMW on ebay

3. BMW E30's and a whole host of other cars just happen to have the same pitch/length of bolts. Pretty sure it''l been me that linked to those particular ones originally and for the price they seem pretty good. Still waiting to see how they hold up to repeated cases of removal and replacement etc.

Alternatives are TPI do some black bolts, but they're 28mm not that it actually matters it seems.

4. Thanks for that. I prefer the look of these ones and they are loads cheaper. Ordered myself a set last night!

5. Not to mention twice the cost! You could trash a set of these and buy another and still be no more out of pocket. I've got a set of these at home waiting for my service next Tuesday :smile: