Black Megane R26

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by r1dan, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi...

Due to having our second child and the need for a bigger car unfortunately it is time for me to sell my R26.

Up for sale is my 2007 Renault Megane R26(no.1417) which I have owned for just over two years, it currently has 70,000 miles on the clock and has full Renault service history up to when I bought the car at 61,000 miles, since then I have serviced and carried out any repairs on it as I am a qualified main dealer Audi technician. The service book is up to date with Audi stamps and invoices/receipts to back this up.

Usual R26 benefits over the earlier model meganesports, most notably the LSD and Recaro seats.

During my ownership I have carried out the following work:

• New Cambelt, waterpump, Coolant and auxiliary belts replaced at 61,382 on 28/02/2012

• Full service carried out at 64,269 (25/08/2012) with all genuine Renault parts used including oil & filter change, spark plugs, air filter, pollen filter and gearbox oil using Motul 75w80.

• Brembo HC front disks and Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted at 64,269. Fitted Hel braided brake lines and filled with Motul RBF600 fluid.

• New RS Tuning single mass flywheel fitted (fault code indicator mapped out) with R26R clutch kit and release bearing at 67,000 miles, hub bearings inspected at the same time and are all fine. Work carried out by Mark Black @ Bolsover car care.

• Smaller service carried out at 69,103 (26/10/2013) including oil & filter, cleaned air filter.

• New Genuine Renault rear discs and bearings fitted at 69,103. Ferodo DS2500 rear pads fitted.

• All three main engine mounts replaced to stop slight cabin vibration at 69,103.

• New N/S (passenger) inner and outer track rod ends replaced and alignment carried out at Elite tyres Rainham.

• New Fuel Injectors fitted at 70,000, usual lumpy idle had just started so replaced injectors. Now idles smooth.

As well as the normal maintenance items above I have also modified the car over the time I’ve owned it using the following:

• Milltek Decat downpipe fitted (emissions light mapped out) and centre box removed, sounds very nice, not to loud but purposeful.

• K-Tec uprated Intercooler fitted.

• Forge uprated Recirculation valve fitted with yellow spring.

• Brake vacuum and boost pressure alloy brackets fitted.

• Modified airbox with Pipercross panel filter fitted, direct air feed from bumper to make sure intake air is cool.

• Mapped by Paul @ RS Tuning to a safe 270 BHP with 285 FTLB torque on a stage 1 map, goes very well and adds that needed punch.

• Lowered on the superb Cooksport springs, still gives a nice smooth compliant ride but with much better body control and the added benefit of it looking much better.

• Hubcentric wheel spacers fitted from a group buy on Megansport.net. Fronts are 7mm and rears are 16mm, no wheel wobble present at all and it gives the car a very mean stance combined with the Cooksport springs.

• Gearbox linkage short shift fitted.

• R26R black insert headlamps fitted with HIDS4U 5000K Xenon kit, tinted side repeaters and silvertech indicator bulbs fitted all round.

• Genuine Renaultsport mats fitted.

• Ipod integration kit fitted to standard head unit with full Ipod control and charging.

• Wing mirrors, side bullets and door handles have been colour coded black to give stealth/mean look.

• Renault diamonds front and rear have black removable covers over them.

• Decal kit removed and vehicle debadged to give the all black look. Cupra front splitter fitted.

The wheels on the car are all in very good condition with no kerb marking at all, they have Michelin Pilot Sport 3’s fitted with plenty of tread remaining.

The MOT on the car is valid untill January 15th 2015 and it has six months road tax.

The interior and exterior of the car are in very good order as hopefully can be seen through the pictures. The pictures are not the best as it was very sunny when I took them and it was difficult not to get glare.

This car as with all my cars has had no expense spared, I am a genuine enthusiast and enjoy looking after, cleaning and modifying them. It is ready to drive away and enjoy for the summer, it really does need for nothing.

If you require any more information please don’t hesitate to contact me either through a PM or on 07863 330117.

£6500

The vehicle is located in Romford, Essex.

Thanks, Dan.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Sold.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.