Bikini Clad Lady........

Discussion in 'Other For Sale' started by Giles, Mar 22, 2015.

1. 2qd98p2.jpg

Or I suppose you could have life size (or bigger) gaming, the match, or just a dancing baby for your raves.

Hell I guess you could even use this for work, teaching, or advertising (like I guess you are really supposed to!!).

This is the Sanyo PLC XL50 ultra short throw projector:

9tert0.jpg

I got this with the intention of huge Wii playing for the kids, but the mrs prevented me from putting it up (her days are numbered!!).

Google the spec - but in essence it's an ultra short throw - ie can sit straight against the wall, and so you walk straight in front of it without getting a face full of projection (like a traditional projector, or even the cheap 'short' throw protectors on ebay).

It can be mounted on the floor (just place it on it if you like), or mounted on wall with the bracket that comes with it (rare as they don't usually).

Come with all the leads you need to, giving loads of options for however you want to hook it up.

It's destined for ebay, but thought I'd offer it here for lots lots cheaper than I'll stick it on there for.

It's yours for £150 plus P&P if you need it sent.
    For that you'll get all the leads, mount etc.

2eygr3a.jpg

zlymv4.jpg