Best Swivel Bearings to get

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by L-1011, Jan 8, 2016.

1. I am ordering some for my car.. if you like I can get you a kit as well if they have them. I have a friend in Finland I regularly sent megane parts to..

2. That would be nice. When will you know availability?

3. I've sent messages to Diamond and Midlands, but still no response.

4. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

5. I am ordering some for my car.. if you like I can get you a kit as well if they have them. I have a friend in Finland I regularly sent megane parts to..
    ok mate...I will try as well

6. Ask for two for me then, if its possible.

7. will message them tonight..see what happens..will let you know

8. I bought 6 new bearings and seals from my local supplier, bought them just in case, there bound to need to be changed in the near future.

9. turrets are the problem..if they are pitted,they fk those delicate rollers in no time.Mine
    were only slightly damaged,and yet my cars only managed less than 10k before the hubs got play in it again..

10. Yes, BK4520 needle cups and seals are easy to get.

Those seals are used on trucks on some steering parts, plenty to get.

11. yeah..my enginner friends got mine last time around..top quality with a better seal.But he told me if the turret is even slightly pitted..which it almost certainly will as its just griding in there when the rollers seize.The uneveness of the damaged turret soon destroys the needle rollers again

12. ok i have contacted both diamond motors and mark black
    .Mark black does them,but has no stock.
    mick pitman from diamond motors might have some mark says,so i have pm`d him to..
    see what happens..

13. Fingers crossed :innocent:

14. Spoke to diamond motors... they have no stock at the moment,but he will have ina couple of weeks. I will let you know when they come back up for sale

15. Nice info, thanks.

16. Have these dimensions been confirmed by anyone? I need to get a couple made up!

17. dont think anyone got round to doing it chris.But i do know that up to a couple of weeks ago when i bought some,Renault hub bearings had stock of rebuild kits..

Chris79 likes this.