Best place for tyres?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Charlie Howard, Jan 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Charlie Howard

Charlie Howard RSM Club Member

I need 2 front tyres, ASDA are doing PS4S 235 35 R19 for £153.50 each but I remember seeing a guy that gets good prices on tyres?

2. Think ATS might have £50 off when you buy two or more Michelins until the end Jan. Otherwise try blackcircles.

3. Charlie Howard

Looks like ATS only do PSS :cry: BlackCircles have always been really expensive when I've looked.

4. That's a bit strange, sure ATS are actually affiliated with Muchelin??? Good luck mate.

5. Might be worth trying in store if you have one local to you?

6. Charlie Howard

There's one fairly close so might do that

7. If you have a Costco nearby. They are meant to be cheap

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. I tend to use camskill

9. There is a chap who posts up in the facebook groups who always does good deals delivered. I've bought a couple of sets from him over the years. Not much help as I can't remember his name and I'm no longer on fudbook, it may be Ben Patey or something??

10. Charlie Howard

Yeah that's his name, Chris contacted him for me and he's getting some next week but not on a price yet.

evojkp likes this.
  11. Just call local places with good reviews on google. They can usually get them in the same day if ordered in the morning. Might be a couple of quid more per tyre. But it’s done. And what’s a tenner really over a set of 4?

12. Charlie Howard

I only need the fronts done and they have a little bit left on them so I'm in no rush, will need doing in about a month so would rather shop around and save 20-30 quid.

13. You’ll never save 30 on 2 tyres over a good independent tyre place.

14. Charlie Howard

Easy to save £10 per tyre.