R26 Best Place For OEM Fuel Pump & 630 Injectors?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Canky, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Want to replace my fuel pump not upgrading just oem or if there is the same one but a better brand?

Do i just go Renault for this or is there anywhere better just want that can be a straight swap for existing one.

Also after 630cc injectors? where is the cheapest? i saw SAS auto customs on ebay for £190. Is this the cheapest?

2. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

rTEM and Canky like this.
  3. thanks mate, would i not require replacing the sender is it just mainly the pump i need to think about? Any difference do you know with the 2 as there is a big price difference?

4. matt e

the sender will be fine it just a plastic housing. the bosch is exactly the same as the oe pump

Canky likes this.
  5. matt e

@Canky I've got a sender if you wanted to fit the pump before you take your old one out

6. ill probably leave it for now mate but thanks anyway, i will be getting someone to fit it as i have no clue mechanically lol

7. Can anyone help is this the best price for 630 injectors £190? Going to buy this week cheers

8. Anybody?

9. Have not seen them any cheaper than that

10. Ok thanks mate

11. got the pump yesterday but ive no longer got my car bought a 250 instead. So i have a fuel pump to sell now lol