265 Anyone running stage one with Forge DV?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Ben_r1, Jul 17, 2014.

1. If so what spring are you using, fitted my DV when it was standard and worked a dream. Now it's running stage one ( 1.5 bar ) and I can swear its leaking mid throttle as the engine pick up and response seems to be dead at mid throttle.

Comes with yellow as standard and I've tried a blue but then it barely dumps at all, at the moment I've settled for yellow + one washer but hasn't seemed to cure the fault.

2. im running stage one with forge dv and yellow spring, no issues so far :smile:

3. Thanks mate. Anyone specifically with 250 running this setup? (1.5 bar).

4. The yellow should be good upto 23 psi, your running 21 psi, you sure its not the map?

5. Well yes I've spoke to Forge and they're saying the same thing but to take that as a guide only as every vehicle is different and one spring may not be the same for another despite similar boost pressures.

6. Dodgey actuator?

7. VIc

VIc

Hi Ben,

I have the same forge dv with the yellow spring and RST stage 1, and don't have any issues so far.

/Vic

8. What pressure does the standard recirc release at then?

9. Haven't a clue, it's more controlled by the boost supplied on the back of the diaphragm to hold it shut, the spring itself just assists on partial throttle when there's a pressure difference.

10. Im on stg2 with yellow, on throttle it hits 19 psi and them start falling to 17. Should y upgrade to blue spring?

11. 19 psi seems a little low for a stage two. I usually work in bar and my stage one map records around 1.5 bar ( 21psi? ).

12. 3000 mts over sea level

13. Next spring i think

14. He has tried the next spring as well and it barely dumps at all