Anti Roll bar links

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Alexfordus, Mar 7, 2020.

• Does anybody know the correct part number for a Mégane 275 Cup S anti roll bar link?

Order one the other day and the part number is '546180002R' however after attempting to fit it today, it is longer then the one on the car currently and that is part number '546180007R.'

Which is the correct one and what's the difference other than length? Looked on Renault parts direct etc etc and they say the longer one is the right one yet the one on the car is different? Anyone any ideas?
    Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Attached Files:

1. Personally I’d order another and replace pair, never been keen replacing just one of pair that do same amount work

2. Do you know your model code. It will say in the vin number.

A 250 is dz1n
    A 265 is dz18

Let me know and I can check.

3. Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I thought it would be better than starting again.

The drop links on my Cup-s are indeed the same part number 546180007R as the OP's rather than the more common "2R". I was going to replace them with some TRW's more as a whilst I'm there / preventative maintenance thing, but they are about 30mm longer and 100g heavier than the light alloy originals. My car OCD just couldn't live with that:smile:.

I'm not sure if it's relevant but my car does have the optional Ohlins so is capable of being lowered slightly, so perhaps they revised the length to prevent any potential clearance issues?

The Cup-s is DZ1X by the way.