Another Yellow RS250

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by Coopz21x, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Hi all

Thought id start one of these partly just so i have somewhere to look at how it has changed/will change.

So purchased the car in December of 2018 after owning a EP3 for 4 years! The car came from KTEC and is an ex Silverstone experience car. Which i was a bit wary about, but at the time (the day before viewing this actually) id just travelled 2 hours to Coventry to view the only other Megane with Recaros within my budget at the time. Turned out to be a waste as the front end knocked like hell and i couldnt actually select 1st gear. However when i went to have a look at this one, it was actually a very decent car. Here are some pictures and the 'spec'... basically stock atm.

K-TEC panel filter
    Centre silencer delete
    BC Coilovers
    20mm spacer

I have ordered, this morning, some EVO Corse wheels 18x8 ET47

Day i picked it up
    49374339191_ec2b287c5c_k.jpg

After the BC's and 20mm spacers
    49373870713_1e64db3538_k.jpg

49373870143_f9bd17b14a_k.jpg

Last June i drove it to LM for the week with a dual mass on its way out wasnt FUN
    49374529482_6204b4cc65_k.jpg

This should take you to a walk around of it..
    https://flic.kr/p/2ie4oco

Cheers for readying, future plans are to remap, of corse. Then some track days

TigerRonin likes this.
  2. Coilovers and spacers make these so much better!
    Awesome mate.

3. Looks good man

4. Very nice.

5. Looks good with spacers buuuttt it does drive different im not a huge fan tbf. hoping wheels will be a lot better

6. So when i had new tyres at the end of last year, found that i had buckled wheels. After looking for some replacement OE wheels i thought why not just get some aftermarket ones.. So here they are, EVO Corse 18x8 ET47 supplied by K-TEC

49423689276_7bd1aba0a1_c.jpg

49423691801_5c47643c37_c.jpg

Nick and Mossyv6 like this.
  7. Those look absolutely spectacular!

Coopz21x likes this.
  8. Does look amazing. You still got the spacers on?

9. The dirt only adds to the menacing appearance.

Coopz21x likes this.
  10. I have these same wheels use them for trackdays. Very nice.

Coopz21x likes this.
  11. No no spacers think it sits about 5mm I’m compared to when it has spacers

12. Seeing this car just makes me want one! Yellow, coilovers and wheels that actually fit the arches - superb :smile:

Coopz21x likes this.
  13. Nice looking car!

Coopz21x likes this.
  14. I still don't understand how Renault made a car this good to drive and thought "Yeah, those wheels are perfect" Even a shitty GTi has better fitment!!

HASLE, Mossyv6 and TigerRonin like this.
  15. Welcome to Renault World :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Coopz21x likes this.
  16. They even photoshopped their own brochures to make the wheel offsets look less ridiculous :tearsofjoy:

loloffset.jpg

Coopz21x likes this.
  17. oh wow thats amazing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: FFS Renault