Another lockdown detail

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Gregg, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Thanks to Gareth and Paul's recent posts (cars look great) been inspired to spend some time and Meguiars getting my 275 properly cleaned up...

1.PNG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.PNG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 17.JPG

Shame not to be able to drive somewhere nice and take proper pics, but haven't left the drive for weeks now.

Hope everyone is staying safe and doing well.

2. Incredible man! Lot of patience I suppose too:tonguewink:

Paddy80 likes this.
  3. Looks awesome mate [emoji1362]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Very nice work there mate. How long did that take you?

5. Thanks guys. It honestly took freakin ages. Days lol. There’s not a part of the car inside or out that hasn’t been touched. Fully cleaned, clayed, polished and ultimate liquid waxed. What made it worth all the effort is that it comes up like new all round. Credit to the former keepers (anyone on here know or owned the car?) I’ve had it 18 months and it’s the first time I’ve had the time to detail to this level. Thanks for the inspiration

Gareth and JJZ like this.
  6. Looks great, awesome job on the wheels.

7. JJZ

JJZ

ye that looks like a brand new car just come out of the showroom looks mint well done [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Yeah detailing takes ages and you reap the rewards for the time spent and it saves you doing longer washes to keep up its appearance. I know @ianplymouth will agree :tearsofjoy::tonguewink:

JJZ likes this.
  9. Looks absolutely incredible [emoji7]

It does take a lot of time and patience but the rewards are so worth it. I've been a detailing freak for absolutely years and always get compliments on how clean my cars always are inside and out

When the paints so well maintained it just makes life so much easier when cleaning it

Stunning car love it [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JJZ likes this.