Sponsored By:  

Anglesey 27th June

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by ianplymouth, Jun 8, 2021.

1. I have booked this, not been for a long while last one was cancelled back in November.
    Going to be open pit lane as well :sunglasses::sunglasses:

@Agreen there allowing two drivers and two passengers :grin:

~Shaun~ and Agreen like this.
  2. Highly doubtful I'll have mine ready to bring down, but I'd be game for some passenger laps :tongueclosed:

3. Or as a second driver

4. Sounds even better to me :tearsofjoy:

5. it might then make you get your ass in gear and get yours sorted

I'm going to be staying in the Roadking truck stop you far away from there ???

6. I'm in Rhyl which is on the N Wales coastline, Anglesey track is about an hour from me!

I could come down in one of the vans though.

I'm waiting on a driveshaft seal and a couple of nuts for some suspension parts for mine, then I need to MOT and run it in before I can get it out on track again, I also need to workout how to remove ABS lights etc too. I've got a 1.5 hour commute (each way) over the next few weeks so won't have time to get the megane ready unfortunately.

7. the ABS light should go out once you move the car a couple hundred meters or less

8. okay not that close then, thought we could have a beer

1.5 hour commute would be good for running the car in, my mate recons his is run in as he's done 168 miles :laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. I've removed the abs so need to plug in and switch it off via clip now.

Ha, unfortunately I need the van so won't be able to use the car for the journey!

10. I was hoping to make a surprise appearance in the megane but it's not going to happen I'm afraid!

Have fun!:tongueclosed: