Ali's Stage 2 R26 Progress

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by aLISTAIR14, May 25, 2017.

1. Posted up in the wrong section so reposting there!

Yo yo .. thought I'd eventually make a thread about my car, most of it is over on CS.net so it'll be an almost copy of that into this thread, especially being an early car ou thr factory, I find it kind of special! #0076

I've had the car 6/7 months now and absolutely loving it, a huge difference to my 182 I originally owned and turned into a road going track car which I used as a daily, in the end it got too much and this thing came along

Bought with 70k on the clock, 4th owner, mostly Renault service history which was great!
    Since I've owned it it's obviously had a decent service, as well as a few upgrades which will need to be upgraded again soon![​IMG][​IMG]

Scorpion decat, Chinese FMIC, 630cc injectors and an ITG panel filter with box mod
    the FMIC will be replaced for either pro-alloy or an Airtec unit, a Ktec 3" exhaust will be added as well as a cone filter - Made a good 270/304!
    image-jpeg.jpg

At the current time I'm writing this the car has been off the road for almost two weeks due to the slave cylinder blowing on me, so while it's up at Mark Blacks it's getting the R26.R flywheel and clutch set up which should be good! 18519944_10158851499705151_5708527053885680475_n-jpg.jpg

Nigelo likes this.
  2. bumpy bump!

not much has happened, altho ill be up at CSF this year with it on track so it should be fun :smile: